The studio is based in Dübendorf, near Zürich, Switzerland. There are two recording rooms and one control room, two with daylight. Equipped with great analog and digital gear,we offer full productions, mixing and mastering services, as well reamping , drum replacements and digital editing. We are specialized in Heavy Metal Productions, but feel free to contact us if you are in the Pop or Rock genre. We also did Rap and Crossover Productions.
Drum and Instrument rental service is possible.
Do you have more questions? Please contact us for prices and additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in 1974, Ralph Beier plays guitar in the Swiss Death metal band DISPARAGED and bass in BLOODBOUND. He is into the music business since 1994 and did a lot of CD productions, mixes and masterings, as well as a FOH engineer for several bands.
List of equipment and gear, we use in our studio.
DAW: Digital Audionetworx i7 32 GB w/ RME Madi-FX 390 Channels Converter: Antelope Orion 32 Channel Summing: Dangerous Music 2Bus Preamps: 1x SPL Goldmike, 1x SPL Channel One, 1x RME OctamicII, 1x Audient ASP880, 1x Focusrite Octopre Mk2, 1x Joemeek VC6Q, 1x Joemeek V2, 1x Joemeek OneQ, 1x Avalon U5 DI’s:1x Countryman Associates Type85, 1x Radial X-Amp Reampingbox, 1xBehringer Ultra DI 8Channel Mics: 6x Octava MK012, 4x Sennheiser MD421, 1x Sennheiser MD21, 4x Shure SM57, 1x Shure SM7B, 2x TBone SC800 Tubemics, 1x Audiotechnica 4033, 1x ADK S51, 1x GrooveTubes GT57 Drumtrigger: 1x Alesis D4, 1x Roland TD-20, 1X Roland BD Trigger, 1XRoland Snare Trigger, 3x Roland Tom Triggers Headphones: 1x Behringer Powerplay pro, 1x Beyerdynamic DT990, 1x AKG K141, 1x AKG K55
2x Adam A77X, 2x Adam A7X, 1x KRK Rokit Sub, 2x Yamaha HS5, 1x Presonus Monitorstation
1x Laboga Mr.Hector, 1x Peavey 5150 MK2, 1x MesaBoogie Rectifier Recording-Amp, 1x MesaBoogie Strategy 500 Stereo, 1x Digitec GSP2101, 1x FractalAudio AxeFX, 1x Ibanez Tubescreamer, 1x Maxon OD, 1x BBE Sonic Maximizer, 1x Boss Distortion DS1, 1x Morley Bad Horsie Wah, 1x Boss RGE10 EQ, 1x Boss Noise Supressior, Different Guitars and Basses Cabinets:1x Marshall 1960 A/B, 1x ENGL 4x12 E412, 1x Randall 4x12
Software: Cubase 6.5/7.5, Wavelab8, Waves Mercury Bundle, Steven Slate Drums, Toontrack, SlateDigital, Nomad Factory, Softube, Etc…, Sommer Cables, 1x König Nespresso Machine
Ashburn Productions had the chance to work for projects & bands, such as:
Disparaged, Cataract, BloodBound, Wicca, Oral Fistfuck, Soldiers Bloodcraft, Cave Canem, Ex-ortation, Summum Silentium, Omophagia, Nihilo, Mortal Factor, Sense of a Divination, Brutal God, Dawn of Torture, Sykaron, NaturPur and many others.
Here are some of the latest projects that Ashburn Productions worked for, lately:
• "Alles Wird Guet", 2014, Crossover/Punk/HipHop
• ABOUT: Hunde, die bellen, beissen nicht. Stimmt nicht: Cave Canem (Lat. Achtung vor dem Hund) beweisen das Gegenteil. Mit mit ihrem eingängien Crossover, der in den Revieren von Hardcore, HipHop und Punk umherstreift, verschaffen sich die musikalischen Bastarde Gehör und markieren live die Präsenz eines Rudels von Strassenkötern. For more click here.
• "Klartraum", 2013, Black Metal
• Recordings | Production | Mixing
• ABOUT: N/A
• "And Babylon Fell", 2014, Death Metal
• ABOUT: The band started out back in 1999. A couple of years later (2002) DISPARAGED released their first CD-EP "Deathtrap" which spread its fire among the underground. The band had a bunch of great reviews/shows and so they became a local hero in short time. In august 2003 the first long-player was released."Overlust" was the next logical step for the band and connected directly where the debut ended. For more click here.
• "Flawless Victory", 2013, Death/Core Metal
• ABOUT: Blood Bound was founded in late 2011. It features Members out of formerly well known Bands such as "Ex- ortation", "Die by Design" and "Framestand". After 6 months of Songwriting and Puzzling each Member in its perfect position, Blood Bound played the first ever live show as Support of "Requiem".After that Show, and with the immensely good Feedback, strings were pulled and the Band got invited to support "Sepultura" on their Baltic Tour in March 2012, together with "Hatesphere" and "Sawthis". For more click here.
• "Warlords", 2011, Thrash Metal
• ABOUT: N/A